Saturday, October 13, 2007

Lesson Learned

I promised the readers of this blog some content each day over World Space Week, and I failed. All I ask is that you take it easy on me: I'm very new to this whole blogging thing. So what have I learned? Unless the content is already written or my full-time job is blogging, don't give date-specific promises. Due to Murphy's Law, stuff like work and school are bound to get in the way. Now I've learned.

On a more related note, I will shortly (see how I avoided a specific date? I'm learning!) write about the topics originally intended for World Space Week. These include tangible benefits of the space industry, why we need space science, and looking to the future. I also have a number of other topics I'd like to broach, but I'll save those for later.

Long story short, again I apologize for the broken promises. However, never fear. I still have plenty of material I'd like to share with you. Please feel free to engage in conversation in the comments of each post, whether you agree whole-heartedly or vehemently disagree. Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bradley, I just ran across your blog via Twitter.

I thought you might be interested in my blog AeroGo:

http://www.xanga.com/AeroGo

Also there's some other folks out there blogging about their interest in becoming astronauts. Here's a couple I could find quickly in my bookmarks:

Maryam: So I Want to Be an Astronaut

Damaris: How I Am Becoming An Astronaut

Maybe someone should start a Facebook group or something!